My Yummy Fave Cookbooks

Recently, I've been asked by clients what cookbooks I typically use for my delicious recipes. I can rattle off the name of three very quickly: #1) Clean Food by Terry Walters. This is a masterpiece! I love how Terry writes quick descriptions about each recipe she shares and every one is simple and oh so tasty! #2) The Gluten-Free Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook by Wendy Polisi. This is a new one for me but I quickly dove into it and made several amah-zing recipes. The pancakes are a hit at my home. #3) Easy Vegan by Vatcharin Bhumichitr. The most complicated thing about this little book is the author's name. The recipes are actually just what the title implies: easy and vegan, but let's add "delectable" to the list while we are at it. So there you have it, three vegan cookbooks with super-yummy, simple recipes to follow. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment